Removals Received, 1681-1758
A certificate of removal was a document given to persons who were transferring their membership from one monthly meeting to another. Their removal testified that they were members in good standing with the meetings they were leaving. Copy of the original made in 1881. Includes acknowledgments in the back, 1692-1698.
Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia
Haverford College Quaker and Special Collections