Supplementary Record to Certificates Received, 1686-1772
A certificate of removal was a document given to persons who were transferring their membership from one monthly meeting to another. Their removal testified that they were members in good standing with the meetings they were leaving. This is a copy made in 1882.
Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia
Haverford College Quaker and Special Collections