Map Case 3.17
Deed of land, granted by William and Margaret Coats to the trustees of Second Presbyterian and signed and dated October 20th, 1784 by William Rush. The lot is located at Campington in Northern Liberties, beginning at the corner of Coates & Second Street and running up to St. John's street.
Second Presbyterian Church, Philadelphia, PA
Presbyterian Historical Society