Counterpart deed, 1784
Map Case 3.27
Counterpart deed of land, granted by William and Margaret Coats to the trustees of Second Presbyterian, and attested by Robert Smith. The lot is located at Campington in Northern Liberties, beginning at the corner of Coates & Second Street and running up to St. John's street.
Second Presbyterian Church, Philadelphia, PA
Presbyterian Historical Society