Deed, 1788

Metadata

Title

Deed, 1788

Date

1788

Digital Identifier

PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchDeed1788_3_17

Call Number

Map Case 4.23

Description

Deed for a lot of ground for a new location of Second Presbyterian Church surrounding Coats's street, Second Street, and St. John's Street. Land granted for Church use in 1788 by William Rush and Peter Thompson.

Place

Pennsylvania--Philadelphia

Collection

Presbyterian Historical Society Archives

Extent

two loose pages

Format (Original)

Format (Digital)

tiff

Rights

http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/

Language

eng

Type

Text

Thumbnail

https://www.philageohistory.org/rdic-images/common/get-jpeg-small.cfm/PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchDeed1788_3_17.001.Recto.jpg

IIIF Manifest

https://www.philageohistory.org/rdic-images/iiif.cfm/PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchDeed1788_3_17/manifest

Rights Holder

Presbyterian Historical Society