Map Case 7.61
Deed drafted in 1771 by Thomas Penn and Richard Penn for Third Presbyterian Church's new lot because they outgrew their former space. A new burial lot was also provided to the congregation. Witnessing the creation of the deed for Third Presbyterian Church's new location and burial ground was John Penn, the Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania in 1771.
Presbyterian Historical Society Archives
Presbyterian Historical Society